Our Dental Services
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain and headaches
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
We offer in-office, one hour, state-of-the-art ZOOM Whitening. Another option is our take home Night White Opalscene Whitening System. You can also consider a combination program of both systems for optimal long-term results.
Implantology has become critical in maintaining a high standard of dental care.We will closely guide you through the planning, placement and restoration of missing teeth, whether it is a single tooth or full mouth restoration. We use both 3i and Nobel Biocare Implant Systems, and have achieved beautiful, permanent results.
Crown & Bridges
We have unmatched experience and expertise in the preparation and placement of dental crowns (caps) for single teeth and bridges to replace missing teeth. With the use of all porcelain restorations to PFM (porcelain fused to metal) restorations, where indicated, we are able to create highly aesthetic, natural looking smiles with amazing functionality.
With the advancements in dental materials over the past decade, we are able to achieve incredibly natural results with cosmetic resin restorations (bonding.) It is an enamel-like material that is applied to a tooth's surface, sculpted to an ideal shape, hardened, and then polished for an ideal smile.
Ultra thin, wafer-like laminate porcelain veneers can be placed on teeth creating absolutely beautiful smiles. They can be used to correct discolored, worn down, cracked, misaligned or mishaped teeth. Veneers can also be used to close unsightly gaps between teeth. The process involves buffing the tooth, removing an extremely thin layer of the tooth to allow for the thickness of the veneer, an impression of the tooth, and final bonding of the veneer to the tooth.
Root Canal Therapy
We perform Endodontia (root canal therapy) where indicated on all teeth (anterior/premolars/molars.) We use traditional hand filing; rotary nickle titanium systems, and apex locators to provide superb permanent results.
Partials & Dentures
We fabricate removable replacements of missing teeth. We use the best materials available to create natural beautiful smiles.
Using local anesthetics and sedation techniques, we remove (extract) teeth that are unsalvageable due to fractures, infections, impactions and periodontal issues.
You should have a standard cleaning at least twice a year. A periodontal treatment includes an adult prophylaxis (basic cleaning.) Where indicated possible treatment will include either periodontal scaling (deeper) or scaling & root planing, which requires anesthesia.
Whether you are an athlete or a casual sports fan participant, you should wear a mouth guard to protect your teeth. If you grind your teeth while you sleep, a bruxism appliance (night guard) will help reduce symptoms of TMJ. We custom make mouth guards in both soft and hard materials.